- India – Remote
Cadonix is a company with a highly dedicated engineering and technology led team based in Oxford, UK. Unique to us, all of our team have worked in the industries we support, our solutions are designed to work with the industry practices and not dictate workflows. This enables our solutions to be rapidly deployed and adopted.
We take pride in being able to support our customers either directly or through our sales network. If our customers have any queries or issues we aim to solve them the same day. We understand that downtime is unacceptable in a fast paced world and our systems ensure that customers are supported in a speedy manner.
With office in Oxford, UK, Cadonix help companies whose businesses involve the design and manufacture of electrical systems. Whatever the size and scale of customer our industry leading support and parts teams will help ensure your engineers are focused on productive tasks.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Software Engineer responsibilities includes Understanding the requirements, design, build and implement incremental changes for the product. Working with teams spread across geographical locations and time zones. Participate in the development of all aspects of product delivery. Adhere to Agile methodologies. Maintain and enhance code base after the product release.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
What you’ll be doing:
Developing features for our cloud-based design product within a cross functional agile team. Develop new features and document software architecture impact.
Backend: Lua, PHP, Bash Scripts
Data Model: MYSQL, XML, XSLT
WebKits: Apache, NGINX
Platform: Linux Ubuntu
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or relevant field
• Must have 10+ years related experience in the development activities
• Good understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, networking, virtualization, Cloud, AWS)
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with DevOps and software development tools such as JIRA, GIT, Docker, etc.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working on Git as the choice of versioning tool
• Good problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging skills, communication skills.