- Remote work
Are you excited about innovating for an exciting fast-growth company in UK cloud tech? Are you an innovation leader who likes to use technology to improve the customer experience? Join us to make a real life-changing difference to enhance global engineering and how people make real-world products!
Cadonix is a company with a highly dedicated engineering and technology led team based in Oxford, UK. Unique to us, all of our team have worked in the industries we support, our solutions are designed to work with the industry practices and not dictate workflows. This enables our solutions to be rapidly deployed and adopted.Outbound Marketing Lead plays a critical role in realizing both missions by creating and leading strategic marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement in the Outbound channel (Emails, Push, Phone, etc.), identifying critical customer needs and experience gaps and proposing experience enhancements in campaign planning and execution. We are looking for an agile digital marketing manager who is roll up his/her sleeves to drive the best customer experience in Outbound marketing campaigns and a fearless innovator who enjoys solving complex business problems and evangelizing for the customer.
- Identify key customer needs and pain points in Outbound marketing channel by understanding and driving holistic and detailed UX studies, competitor benchmarking studies, user research, internal campaign result data and Voice of Customer data.
- Design, create, execute and optimize marketing campaigns that address critical customer needs with the end goal of increasing customer engagement and conversion using the Outbound channel.
- Devise and drive data-driven experiments in marketing campaigns that innovates user experience in said campaigns; scale and drive automation of winning experiments that greatly improves user experience
- Provide the first point of contact with potential customers, educate, inspire and lead them to an Arcadia centric solution
- Partner closely with stakeholders, share and learn worldwide best practices and create synergy between marketplaces
- Report and monitor success metrics for the Outbound marketing channel and identify critical improvement opportunities with the program with action items to address
Desirable skills and experience:
- 2-3 years experience in consumer-facing digital marketing
- Ability to dive deep and provide in-depth analysis of campaign improvements that would better serve the customer
- Bias for action and direct communication to deliver campaigns with high quality for the customer
- Strong drive for execution and commitment for delivering results
- Business level English (verbal and writing) to collaborate with international stakeholders
- Ability to innovate marketing campaigns on behalf of customers
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and deliver result in loosely defined situations.
- Intermediate or better Excel skills (function, VLOOKUP, Pivot etc.).
- Looking for someone based in UK or US